Saturday, February 3, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Dear to whom it may or may not concern ...

That is a question I've been asking myself for quiet a while now. Should I blog or should I not blog and just keep reading other people's posts?

And my answer was like many of you around here: "Fudge it! What harm could come out of it? If I keep off politics, then it's alright. If I don't talk about racism, then it's alright. If I don't talk about sex, drugs, religion, or disgraceful history, then it's alright. If I totally ignore and not mentioned a word of any shamless government acts, then it will sure be alright!"

Then the real question really hit me so strong. What the hell am I gonna talk about? And what happens if I start blogging and got hooked on it? I really don't need more addictive habits, especially after getting rid of the bad old habits, or at least I think I did, but that's another story.

But what the heck, I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. If it works, it works, if it doesn't then who the hell cares! :)

So if you read this, check me out soon, might read something you like.

3 comments:

Ta2e3 said...

just would like to tell you, welcome the blogging world..:)

Who-sane! said...

thank you ta2e3 :)

i*maginate said...

LOL I also had similar thoughts and ascribed them to a post about 1000 times longer than yours (on Desperate Princess blog).

I still find it strange, this whole blog thing. But it's fun, and I find it helps me sort matters out...

Good luck and interesting blog!